SweatCon Rally NYC x Reebok
Donate In Sweat Event Giveaway
1. Eligibility: The SweatCon Rally x Reebok Donate In Sweat Ticket Giveaway (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia) (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Sweat Concierge., 97 Mount Vernon Street, Boston, MA 02108 (“Sponsor” or “Sweat Concierge”).
3. Timing: The Promotion will take place on September 17, 2018 beginning at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ending at September 25, 2018 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit SweatConRally.com and purchase a ticket to SweatCon Rally New York. By purchasing a ticket, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion.
Limit: one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period.
General Conditions of Entry: Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt. Sponsor has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, invalid, unintelligible, incomplete, mutilated, garbled, postage-due or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Winner Selection: Sponsor will choose one (1) winner at random from among first 100 tickets sold of eligible entries received at the time of the drawing. The drawing will take place approximately on or about September 26, 2018. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified via the email address provided by the entrant. The potential winners must respond to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours after being notified of winning a prize. The potential winners may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release and Prize Acceptance Forms and IRS W-9 form, as requested by Sponsor. All forms must be fully completed and returned within seven (7) days following receipt of the forms from Sponsor, or the potential winners may be disqualified and an alternative winner selected. Up to one (1) alternative winner may be selected for each prize before Sponsor may choose not to award the prizes in its sole discretion.
Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that the Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. The Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent the Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Winner will indemnify the Sponsor, the Promotion Entities and any licensee of the Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of the Official Rules.
6. Prizes: One (1) winner to be chosen after the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Winner will receive one (1) of the following prizes (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion):
NUMBER BEING AWARDED
Two (2) Tickets to the Reebok Donate in Sweat Media Event - $150 each
Two (2) Reebok Outfits (Top, Bottom, Footwear - $200 each
Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded: $700.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to each prize; winner must comply with all such terms and conditions. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The prize is not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not expressly listed above.
Except for the prize value, the prize winner will not receive any additional monetary compensation or acknowledgement for participation in the Promotion, any advertisement or other material. Except as specifically provided herein, the prize winner is solely responsible for all expenses and fees, including, without limitation, taxes, related to the prize or this Promotion. Reporting and payment of all applicable taxes resulting from acceptance or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ASPECT OF WINNER'S ENTRY IN THE PROMOTION AND ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Additional Limitations: No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Normal Internet, phone and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or official rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of the Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Promotion or disqualify any entry for any reason and without notice including, without limitation, if Sponsor suspects tampering has occurred, voiding the entries at issue or terminating the Promotion and selecting a winner from among that portion of the Promotion that has not been compromised, if any. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (i) cancel or terminate the Promotion; (ii) modify or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (iii) award the prize in accordance with the winner selection criteria set forth above from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. If the Promotion is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award substitute prizes and shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with the Promotion. The Sponsor and any telephone network or service providers are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any web site or online service or any other error, human or otherwise. In the event more than the stated number of entries is received from any one (1) person, all additional entries will be void. Entry must include all required information in order for the individual to receive an entry. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The prizes will be awarded to the individual corresponding to the email address associated with the entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by a wireless service provider, Internet access provider, Internet service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses associated with the submitted email address, as applicable. Potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
8. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability:
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROMOTION ENTITY, REEBOK INTERNATIONAL AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. THE PROMOTION ENTITY, REEBOK INTERNATIONAL DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY OF THE PRIZES. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO EXECUTE ANY DOCUMENT CONTAINING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
9. Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor (which consent may be confirmed in writing at Sponsor’s request) and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
10. Governing Law: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Commonwealth of Massachusetts or the appropriate Massachusetts Commonwealth Court located in Norfolk County, Massachusetts; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
12. Winner List: To find out the name of the winner, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope on or before October 1, 2018 to Sweat Concierge, Attn: SweatCon Rally Reebok Giveaway/Victoria Scott, 97 Mount Vernon, Boston, MA 02108.